Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Peplum

Good Morning!

It is rainy and dreary in NEPA today. Hopefully this post brightens your day!

Again, the fabulous Heather Jacey from Jacey Photography captured these brilliant photos at the local recreational area, Kirby Park.

It was a beautiful, clear day, so I opted for "happy" outfit. I paired this perfect white peplum tank with my favorite distressed skinnies by Vigoss. I brightened the look up with yellow accessories. In my opinion, yellow is probably the happiest color in the rainbow color scheme. A nice statement necklace, clutch and strappy sandals complimented the crisp white peplum very well. An all around happy outfit!












Peplum: Express, here
Jeans: Vigoss, sold out (very similar here)
Heels: Chinese Laundry, here
Necklace: J.Crew, old, (identical)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Wood Bangles: JCPenney, old (similar)
Clutch: The Limited, old (similar)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, here

No comments:

Post a Comment