Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Heart Plaid

Happy Tuesday!
 
 
Sooo, I'm slightly obsessed with plaid. If you were to look in my closet, you would probably find about 10 different plaid shirts in a variety of colors. There's just something about the pattern that makes me feel comfy and casual yet put together. This plaid button down has a great color combo: red, orange and navy. I styled it with a navy merino wool sweater, these amazing skinny distressed jeans from the GAP, gold glitter flats and of course, a statement necklace. You can never go wrong with a nice statement necklace!
 
 
Enjoy and have a great day ladies and gents :)
 
 
 


 
 

Sweater: The Limited, old (similar)
Shirt: Gap, sold out (similar, similar)
Jeans: Gap, here
Flats: Gap, sold out (similar, similar)
Necklace: J. Crew, sold out (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment