Monday, February 24, 2014

Pop of Tamale!


Good Morning! Hope you all had a great weekend!

This past weekend I decided to take a different approach on my blog pictures. The weather was beautiful here in NEPA and thought I'd take full advantage of it. I definitely had fun with it! I headed to some local spots in the city of Wilkes Barre to debut my OOTD. With the warmer climate, I thought it was appropriate to dress in brighter bolder colors. This spring knit sweater from Express has a beautiful bold fiery hue. I paired it with my distressed skinny jeans, nude pumps, and this amazing statement necklace from J. Crew.

Have a great Monday!












Top: Express, on sale here!
Jeans: GAP, here
Pumps: Charles David, here
Necklace, J. Crew, on sale here!
Bracelet: Alex and Ani, here



1 comment: