Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Story of Faux Leather Pants

Happy Hump Day!
 
 
One of my favorite go-to items in my closet is my faux leather pants. Another wardrobe piece that is very versatile. They can be dressed up or dressed down! Today I'm dressing up my favorite leather pants with this amazing silk J. Crew blouse and bright yellow accessories!
 
 
Enjoy your day :)
 
 


Blouse: J. Crew, sold out
Leather Pants: The Limited, here
Pumps: Aldo, old (similar, similar)
Necklace: The Limited, old (similar)
Purse: The Limited, old (similar)


1 comment:

  1. This is meant to guide men to decide what men's trousers can and cannot be worn for varying occasions like job interviews, exhibition openings and more. It is meant to stop men from making major fashion delinquencies, and causing themselves discomfort. Chinos- Chinos are a comfortable style of leather trousers that are amazingly multipurpose.

    ReplyDelete