Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Summer Maxi

 Happy Hump Day Y'all!

As you all know from my previous post, Take it to the Maxi, I'm obsessed with maxi dresses. The long flowing dress is a very versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. Perfect for any summer event!

Today I'm showcasing one of my favorite maxi dresses. The colors and delicate pattern of this Banana Republic dress make the perfect canvas for some amazing accessories. I styled the piece with this fancy long pendant necklace from The Limited, gold flip flops, my go-to bangles, and a white denim jacket. A perfect summer maxi for the summer days/nights!

Do you have a favorite summer maxi?














Dress: Banana Republic, old (similar, similar)
Jacket: Gap, here
Flip Flops: Old Navy, here
Necklace: The Limited, here
Bracelets: Alex and Ani & The Limited, here
Sunglasses: Michel Kors, here

No comments:

Post a Comment