Monday, June 30, 2014

C'est La Vie

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

Today, let's talk French. Paris themed t-shirts have been quite the craze these days. From pictures of the Eiffel Tower to French phrases, you can find a Parisian inspired shirt at almost any clothing store.

I found this cute little crew tee, donning the phrase "C'est La Vie", at Old Navy. ("C'est La Vie" in English means "That's Life"). I paired it with this beautiful lace skater skirt and a colorful statement necklace. I wanted to add a contrast color to the outfit, so I opted for a pop of pink by wearing my LC by Lauren Conrad flip flops and this super chic clutch from Banana Republic.

A summer Parisian outfit that screams "C'est La Vie"!






Tee: Old Navy, here
Skirt: The Limited, here
Flip Flops: LC by Lauren Conrad, here
Necklace: J.Crew, sold out (similar)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Clutch: Banana Republic, not sold online (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment