Friday, June 27, 2014

Natural Instincts



Happy Friday Everyone!

First, let me apologize for not posting in a while! I am extremely sorry and I will make up for it! Lots of posts coming your way next week :)

Now...let's talk about this necklace!!! I am sooo happy with this purchase from J. Crew Factory. It is by far my favorite necklace that I own to date. The pops of turquoise and purple compliment the large tortoise shell pendant and the design is impeccable. This statement necklace is the perfect piece for a natural inspired outfit. 

Today I'm pairing this fabulous necklace with a basic white tank and dark berry shorts. I added a skinny leopard belt and some chic summer sandals to finish off the look. A simple outfit with natural instincts.

 









Tank: Old Navy, here
Shorts: Old Navy, old (similar, similar)
Sandals: Nine West, old (similar, similar)
Necklace: J. Crew, here
Belt: The Limited, sold out (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Purse: Florence, Italy Market (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment