Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Spring Scarf

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

Today I wanted to share with you a recent purchase I made from J.Crew. I've been on the hunt for the perfect spring scarf this season. The ideal scarf had to blend well with many spring colors, possess an eye catching feature and have the ability to be styled in different ways. In comes J. Crew.

This amazing scarf from J. Crew was the treasure to my hunt. This scarf can be worn with many hues, the neon embroidered detail screams "look at me" and the length and width allows the scarf to be worn in a variety of ways! 

I decided to go for a more casual look today. I wanted the scarf to be the star of the show. I paired my recent find with a basic navy cardigan, a white tank, distressed jeans and yellow pumps. A relaxed canvas to showcase this beautiful spring scarf!












Scarf: J. Crew, here
Cardigan: Gap, here
Tank: Express, here
Jeans: Nordstrom, here
Pumps: Aldo, old (similarsimilar)

No comments:

Post a Comment