Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Springtime Gingham!

Hey All and Happy Hump Day!
 
Today we're talking about gingham in the springtime!
 
The gingham pattern has been very popular the past couple seasons. A basic black and white gingham is a great piece to have in your wardrobe and is a wonderful transition top from season to season. I wanted to pair my popular patterned shirt with my favorite color of the season: yellow!
 
I styled the top with an amazing A-line yellow skirt from the Limited. I accessorized the casual chic outfit with a leopard print belt, a pretty statement necklace, my everyday watch and nude pumps. This ensemble is the perfect springtime look!
 
How do you wear gingham in the springtime?
 
 



Shirt: Gap, here
Skirt: The Limited, here
Pumps: Nine West, here
Necklace: J.Crew, sold out (similar, similar)
Belt: The Limited, sold out (very similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom, sold out (similar)
Purse: Michael Kors, old (similar, similar)


3 comments:

  1. I will wear gingham with jeans when I'm at a casual bar with friends. I will gingham with a skirt when I'm at work or a nice restaurant. It depends on the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some typos on the previous post. I will wear a gingham shirt with jeans when I'm at a casual bar with friends. I will wear a gingham shirt with a skirt when I'm at work or an upscale restaurant. It depends on the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

  3. You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?

    DO YOU LIKE PLAID AND GINGHAM SHIRTS ?
    Thank you very very much

    I hope to receive your photos soon

    that's my mail

    antonio.drum@email.it

    www.antoniopreziuso.com














    ReplyDelete