Saturday, April 19, 2014

Insta-Fashion Friday....on a Saturday!

Happy Weekend Ladies and Gents!

So I didn't have time to get this post up yesterday. I was in route to Boston for the holiday weekend and was spending some quality time with the family. So today, I bring you my Instagram looks of the week: Insta-Fashion Friday....on a Saturday!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and holiday!



Top: Old Navy, here
Pants: The Limited, here
Pumps: Charles David, here
Necklace: J. Crew, old (similar, almost exact here)
Belt: The Limited, old (similar)
Bracelets: old, (similar


 Sweater: Old Navy, sold out (similar)
Shirt: Old Navy, here
Pants: Express, old (similar)
Pumps: Nine West, here
Necklace: Francesca's, old (similar)


Sweater: Express, sold out (similar)
Tank: Express, here
Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom, here
 Pumps: Elle via Kohl's, old (similar, similar)
Necklace: Kate Spade, sold out (similar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment