Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Classy, Sophisticated and Fun....in the Sun!


Happy April Everyone!

Warm weather? Time to get out those skirts and bare those legs! I simply love wearing sleek cut pencil skirts to work in the spring season. With the sun shining and warmth in the air, I think this outfit is a great choice to kick off the month!

I had a super fun time with patterns today. I paired this navy blue polka dot blouse with a subtle floral patterned pencil skirt in a beautiful coral color, all from The Limited. To add a little twist to the outfit, I accessorized with this amazing animal print skinny belt, a chunky pearl necklace, some simple nude pumps and of course my Michael Kors shades. Classy, sophisticated, and fun....in the sun!

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather! I sure am!








Blouse: The Limited, here
Skirt: The Limited, here
Necklace: Express, here
Belt: The Limited, sold out (very similar)
Pumps: Nine West, here
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, here

2 comments:

  1. Aww love absolutly this outfit. The skirt is gorgeous and I love polka dots :) Perfect!!


    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/carrie-bradshaw-dream/

    ReplyDelete