Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baseball Lace

Happy Thursday!

Let's talk about this amazing, super soft sweater I'm wearing. You have the best of both worlds right here in this extraordinary top from The Limited. The baseball inspired structure gives the sweater a casual look, while the delicate lace bodice gives the piece a chic touch. The neutral, soft colors also make it possible to be worn with just about anything!

I paired the sweater with my ripped skinny jeans from GAP. I threw on a pair of pointy nude pumps, a fancy rope necklace, my Alex and Ani bracelets and a pair of aviators to finish the outfit. Looking cool, casual and chic in baseball lace!








Sweater: The Limited, here
Jeans: GAP, here
Pumps: Charles David, here
Necklace: The Limited, here
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Aviators: American Eagle, here

No comments:

Post a Comment