Thursday, September 25, 2014

InVEST in the Vest!

Happy Thursday!

One more day 'til the weekend!

So I've been dying to get the J.Crew quilted vest since it came out this season, however, I found a very similar look alike for a fraction of the cost! Introducing the quilted vest from Old Navy. Available in four colors, this vest is lightweight and cozy. It can be paired with numerous outfit combinations and can be dressed up or down.

Today, I'm styling this amazing vest with a basic striped long sleeved tee and my distressed skinny jeans. I added some flair by accessorizing with these super cute leopard flats and a bold statement necklace.

If you ask me, you need to invest in this vest! Perfect for fall :)









Vest: Old Navy, here
Tee: The Limited, old (very similar)
Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom, sold out (similar)
Flats: Steve Madden, here
Necklace: Francesca's, old (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, here

No comments:

Post a Comment