Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Sunshine

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

To say I love fall is an understatement. I'm pretty much obsessed with the season. Sweaters, boots, fall foliage, pumpkin anything, scarves, fire pits, the smell of leaves...basically anything associated with fall I absolutely love!

Today, I'm combining 3 of my favorite fall trends: a long line sweater, an animal print scarf and classic riding boots! I paired this marigold colored sweater from the Banana Republic Factory Outlet with a comfy pair of leggings. I threw on this fun leopard scarf and a pair of chic cognac riding boots to make the look more casual and fall inspired. A perfect outfit for the fall sunshine :)


Hope you have an amazing first day of fall!






 Sweater: Banana Republic Factory, not available online (similar, similar)
Leggings: Express, here
Scarf: Express, here
Boots: Sam Edleman, here on sale and available in wide calf!
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, here

No comments:

Post a Comment