Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chic Flannel

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Flannel: the lumberjack inspired pattern is an essential in your fall wardrobe. Dressed up or down, this design displays a rugged, cozy appearance. Traditionally in a dark reds and charcoal grays, the pattern's color scheme has broadened giving you more amazing options!

I took a cute, chic approach with my flannel shirt from J. Crew. I paired the button-up top with this cotton black a-line skirt. I accessorized with this season's popular floppy hat, a pair of casual booties and dainty gold accessories, giving that lumberjack look a chic twist!


Enjoy this fabulous fall weather!





Shirt: J.Crew, last year (similar, similar, very similar)
Skirt: Old Navy, here
Booties: Dolce Vita, here (similar
Hat: Old Navy, sold out (similar, similar)
Necklace: Bee Hive Gift Shop, here
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look, love ur skirt!
    I would like to invite u to visit my blog
    http://puschokandbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete