Saturday, March 15, 2014

Black Out

Good Morning! Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

How cool is the mural in the pictures below? My friend Ian and I discovered this amazing art work a couple weeks ago. It is located in downtown Wilkes Barre near the movie theater and St. Mary's Church. With the colors being so vivid, I thought it was about time to rock all black...

Who doesn't like wearing black? It's classy, chic, modern and forgiving. I'm sure you all can agree with me on the latter! Today's outfit is a little daring. I have really been debating the crop top/ high-waist trend, so I decided to give it a try. I paired these super comfy high-waist black shorts with a basic black crop top and casual blazer. To add just a little pop of color, I styled the outfit with my bold yellow pumps and clutch. Perfect for a night out with friends. 

Verdict on the crop top/ high-waist: I'm digging it!

How do you wear all black? 





Top: Express, sold out (similarsimilar)
Shorts: Express, here
Blazer: Bar III, here
Pumps: Aldo, old (similarsimilar)
Clutch, The Limited, old (similarsimilar)

No comments:

Post a Comment