Monday, March 17, 2014

Irish for the Day

Good Morning and Happy St. Patty's Day!

I am currently en route back to NEPA after a fun filled St. Patty's Day weekend up in Boston. Boston's St. Patty's Day festivities are unreal: from the parade, to the bar scene, to the local street corners. If you're not Irish, you definitely feel like you are in the wonderful city of Boston.

Surprisingly, I am not Irish, but I definitely like to embrace being Irish for the Day. Today, I'm wearing the colors of the Irish flag: orange, green and white. I paired this orange sweater from the GAP with a white tank, distressed skinny jeans, a bold green scarf and these cute gold glitter flats. A comfortable stylish outfit to celebrate the Irish holiday!

How do you celebrate St. Patty's Day?





Sweater: Gap, old (similar, similar)
Tank: Express, here
Jeans: Gap, sold out (similar, similar)
Scarf: Banana Republic, old (similar, similar)
Flats: Gap, sold out (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment