Saturday, March 1, 2014

Feeling Purple

Happy Saturday!
 
Today I'm feeling purple! Purple has been one of my favorite colors since I was a little girl. When I was younger, to say I was really into purple was an understatement. I wanted a purple bedroom, purple clothes, purple dolls, etc.. Everything had to be purple! Aw, memories! Although I still love purple today, I'm not as obsessed with the color as I was in my younger days. I'm not going to lie though, when I find a nice purple piece to add to my clothing collection, it makes me happy!
 
Today's outfit features this amazing purple top from The Limited. The lightweight blouse has gold detail around the neckline. I paired the top with some dark denim skinnies, nude pumps, amazing statement earrings from J. Crew and a vintage leather clutch.
 
These pictures were taken at my local community's recreational park: Kirby Park. Although it was frigid out and snow covered, the park was beautiful and serene and really made the purple pop.
 

 


 


 
Top: The Limited, here and 40% off!
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind, here
Pumps: Charles David, here
Clutch: Bought in Florence, Italy (similar, similar
Earrings: J. Crew, sold out (similar, similar)
Bracelets: The Limited, old
Ring: JCPenney, old (similar)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment