Thursday, March 13, 2014

Color Creamsicle

Good Morning All!
 
When I think of spring, I think of pretty pastel colors. This soft orange hue reminds me of a creamsicle. This lightweight sweatshirt from the GAP is a wonderful winter to spring transition piece, and the color is perfect for the season. I wore it over a faint pinstripe chambray shirt with some distressed skinny jeans, nude pumps and a cluster of pearls around my neck. A delicious outfit, almost as good as a creamsicle!
 
Today's pictures were taken at the River Front in downtown Wilkes Barre. The area along the water has two levels. If standing on the second level, you can take in a beautiful view of the Susquehanna River and the historical buildings that border River Street. In the background, you'll be able to see the Luzerne County Courthouse to the left and King's College's administration building to the right. If you've never taken a stroll on the newly remodeled River Front park, I highly recommend it! Beau!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Sweatshirt: GAP, on sale here
Shirt: Old Navy, here
JeansL GAP, sold out (similar)
Shoes: Charles David, here
Necklace: Express, here 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment