Monday, March 3, 2014

Denim & Fur, Leather & Pearls

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
 
I'm happy to report NO SNOW today in NEPA. At the end of last week, weather reports were showing a huge storm heading our way that had potential to dump a ton of snow in the valley. We dodged a bullet. Although there's no snow, it is quite chilly. There's a frigid bite in the air and luckily I have my fur vest to keep me warm. This faux fur vest from BB Dakota goes with everything. Today I paired it with denim, leather and pearls. Yes, you read that right. All of those fine fancy trends.
 
I was rocking my OOTD at my old stomping grounds: King's College. I attended King's for my undergrad and graduated with a degree in Accounting. The campus is small but has ton of character and serenity to it. It was nice to stroll around the courtyards and reminisce on good times. Lots of strong friendships made and tons of memories to cherish. So happy to have been and still be a Monarch!
 
 
 
 




 
 
 

Shirt: LC by Lauren Conrad, old (similar, similar)
Vest: BB Dakota, old (similar, similar, similar)
Pants: The Limited, on sale here
Booties: Report, old (similar, similar)
Necklace: Express, old (similar, similar)
Purse: Michael Kors, old (similar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment