Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crisp in Citrus

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
 
Hope you are all having a fantastic week.
 
I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed with yellow this season!
 
Today I'm adding a little crisp citrus into my outfit. I paired these amazing patterned lemon shorts from Banana Republic Factory with a basic white tank and a navy light weight sweater. I styled the ensemble with a spring scarf, white sandals and my Michael Kors sunglasses and purse. Feeling Crisp in Citrus!
 
What color are you loving this spring?
 
 
 


Sweater: Gap, old (similar, similar)
Tank: Banana Republic, old (almost exact same on here)
Shorts: Banana Republic Factory, not sold online (similar, similar)
Scarf: Banana Republic Factory, not sold online (similar, similar, here)
Sandals: Nine West, old (similar, similar)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, here
Purse: Michael Kors, old (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Michael Kors & Beehive Gift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment