Thursday, May 29, 2014

Effortlessly Chic

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

Today we're talking about effortless style. Some days, I don't feel like putting much time or thought into my outfit. However, I still would like to look put together and be comfortable. So what piece of clothing can do all of that? In comes the maxi skirt. This cool trendy piece is a definite must have for the spring/summer season, especially if you just want to throw something on quickly! Cool, casual and totally stylish! 

I paired this amazing chevron maxi skirt from The Limited with this worn chambray button up. I added some pearls, threw on some flip flops and tossed my mane into a messy bun. It took me all of 3 minutes to put this look together. Bam! A quick ensemble that is effortlessly chic!

 






Skirt: The Limited, here
Chambray: LC by Lauren Conrad, old (similar, similar)
Necklace: Express, here
Flip Flops: LC by Lauren Conrad,  here
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Sunglasses: Michale Kors, here

No comments:

Post a Comment