Thursday, May 8, 2014

Floral + Cargo

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
 
Today's outfit is all about floral and cargo. The skinny cargo pant is huge this season and gives an outfit a casual, relaxed look. I purchased my slim military inspired pants at The Limited, where they come in a variety of colors. I opted for the basic army green hue which compliments this amazing hi-lo floral tank. Floral is also a popular this season and comes in an array of different, colorful prints!
 
I styled the outfit with some nude strappy sandals, bronze tribal earrings and some fresh aviators. I also threw my hair in a messy bun for that extra relaxed, effortless look.
 
Are you on the floral and cargo bandwagon this season?
 
 




Tank: Nordstrom, here
Cargos: The Limited, here
Shoes: Steve Madden, here
Earrings: Forever 21, old (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Aviators: American Eagle, old (very similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment