Monday, May 19, 2014

Navy Stripes, Purple Flowers



Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

We're back at the River Front today! The area has changed quite a bit since the last time I shot pictures here. The hills are covered with an array of colorful flowers. The trees have bloomed and bare vivid green leaves. The warmth in the air and brightness in the sky bring the residents out to the park. The River Front is alive now!

These purple flowers make the perfect backdrop for my outfit of the day. I paired these navy striped shorts with this pretty, delicate scarf patterned pop-over from J. Crew. I slipped on my old, but comfy, gold espadrilles and styled the outfit with a pair of statement earrings and my Alex and Ani bracelets. The warmer weather is finally here to stay and I'm enjoying it in my Navy Stripes along side the Purple Flowers :)


 










Top: J. Crew, here
Shorts: J. Crew, here
Earrings: Seychelles via Hautelook, here
Sandals: Banana Republic, old (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Sunglasses: Michale Kors, here

1 comment:

  1. Very Class ;) !!!

    Les Selfies de Pauline
    http://lesselfiesdepauline.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete