Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Take it to the Maxi!



Good Morning Lovelies!

Tis' the season of the maxi dress! By far my favorite thing to wear in the warmer months. I basically live in maxi dresses come summer time. The long cool dress is a very versatile piece in a summer wardrobe. It can be dressed up with heels and some statement jewelry or dressed down with some flip flops and a denim jacket.

Today I'm wearing this comfortable maxi dress from The Limited in an amazing colorful paisley print. I kept the piece casual by styling it with my dark wash denim jacket, yellow t-strap sandals, round shell earrings and my yellow envelope clutch. Perfect for spring and summer, this outfit takes it to the maxi!

How do you style a maxi dress?

Today's picture were taken at the beautiful Fox Hill Country Club located in Exeter, PA.






Maxi Dress: The Limited, here
Denim Jacket: Old Navy, here
Sandals: Old Navy, old (similar, similar)
Earrings: Express, old (almost exactly the same here)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani, here
Clutch: The Limited, old (similar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment